Our strategy focuses on creating an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity in thought, background and opinion. This approach not only adds to our talent pool, but also provides significant value to our global business operation by fostering innovation and competition.
We value the diversity of our Team Members and strive to attract strong talent by supporting local hiring pipelines and providing coaching, mentoring and leadership development opportunities for all Team Members. Hilton Worldwide takes pride in our long-standing relationships with several Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), and Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs) to recruit top talent within hospitality programs.
In addition, we have relationships with many prestigious, professional associations including: National Urban League, the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, National Business & Disability Council, and National Council of La Raza.
We believe in providing need-based scholarships to talented students in the hospitality field. As a result, we partner with the following organizations and colleges and universities:
- National Society of Minorities in Hospitality
- American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- American Indian Scholarship Fund
- Point Foundation
- Hospitality Scholarships at a number of colleges and universities, including select Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Hispanic Serving Institutions
- Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund
- Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund