Hilton Worldwide offers an exciting world of hospitality opportunities to current students and new graduates. We embrace the innovation, diversity and enthusiasm that new talent brings to the company. Hilton Worldwide views emerging and entry-level professionals as vital to our success in developing a pipeline of future business leaders. Both full-time and internship positions are available to students around the Asia Pacific to further enhance the career-defining moments of your future. Discover the programs available to you.
Management Development Program
Comprehensive hands-on, accelerated training program designed to prepare graduating seniors for a rewarding career in hospitality.
Select MBA, Masters and Undergrad candidates garner on-the-job corporate business experience at our Asia Pacific Headquarter in Singapore, Greater China & Mongolia Regional office in Shanghai and India Regional Office in Gurgaon.
Property-based interns complete a general rotation in hotel operations and gain real-world experience through specialization in a particular discipline.
Hilton Class Program
The Hilton Class program offers students an opportunity to learn Hilton Worldwide in advance.
Core School Alliances
Greater China & Mongolia
- Les Roches Jin Jiang International Hotel Management College
- Shunde Polytechnic
- Tianjin University of Commerce - Florida International University
- Chongqing Technology and Business University
- Fudan University
- Yinxing Hospitality Management College
- Guangdong Tourism Vocational College
- Guilin Institute of Tourism
- Sanya University
- Nanjing Institute of Tourism and Hospitality
- Liaoning Forestry Vocation College
- Shenyang Normal University
- Zhengzhou Tourism College
- Guangxi Economics & Trade Polytechnic
- Taylor's University (Malaysia)
- KDU University College (Malaysia)
- Christ College
- William Blue College of Hospitality Management
- The Association of Australian Hotel Schools
- Hotel School Sydney
- Blue Mountains
- International College of Hotel Management